Great rooms, tall ceilings, an open yet defined floor plan are things you can anticipate in this newly rebuilt property by Nova Designs + Builds. However, it is the refinement not apparent at a cursory glance that sets this home apart. It is brimming with smart features, unique finishes and high-tech solutions.
The building site lent itself to maximizing views, natural light and outdoor space. Right on Alta Plaza Park, walking distance to San Francisco’s best schools and a casual stroll away from the best of Fillmore Street, this location is hard to beat. There are four bedrooms and three baths on one level, another bedroom suite on the garden level, plenty
of entertaining space indoors and out, an office, storage and view decks.
• 5 bedrooms, including master & au-pair suites
• 4 full baths and a powder room
• State-of-the-art kitchen with Wolf Range,
Sub-Zero refrigerator & Boshe appliances
• Two dedicated separate “theater” surround sound locations with 80” & 60” HD screens
• 7.1 speaker system on main level, 5.1 speaker system on garden level
• Radiant heat with sound barrier between floors; Nest thermostats
• South-facing rear yard and walk-out patio with a
fire pit and a gas grill
• Outdoor decks adjacent to the master suite and on the rooftop
• 2-car garage parking with aluminum and glass garage door, interior access