Ocean View Cottage & 3 Parcels of Land on Bolinas’ Little Mesa
52 Crescente Ave
Property Features Include:
• 3 separate parcels of land: Property includes
1) 5,000 square foot parcel with 1,368 square foot home. 2) 5,000 square foot parcel with large 2-car garage & flat level yard, and 3) A third parcel with over 27,800 square feet of rolling hillside which stretches all the way down the hill, ensuring an ocean view that will never be obstructed. Total property is +37,800 square feet, just shy of a full acre.
• Easy income: Property being sold with option for furniture to be included, allowing for immediate rental income for the short or long term.
• Dream lot: Lots of level land & gorgeous unobstructed views, make property ideal to turn into picture-perfect ocean side villa.
• Spacious Garage: Roomy, peaked ceiling, two-car garage can readily be converted to a family room or guest quarters to add additional living space. Two additional off-street parking spaces in front of the garage.
• Custom-built rustic fencing surrounds property with mature hedges on the street side, providing privacy in a natural setting.
• Built in BBQ area near garage with cement pad & Picnic area featuring two redwood tables and a Trex-composite deck.
• Separate laundry room accessed through outside facing-door in front yard.
Offered at $1,995,000
Perched atop more than three-quarter acres of land on the coveted walk-to-town Little Mesa, is a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath wood-shingled vintage cottage, offering fabulous expansive views of the ocean and the seaside town of Bolinas below—as well as a myriad of opportunities for expansion. Enter the spacious 3-parcel property through a rustic gated entrance surrounded by foliage and walk down the path to the front door, where you’re greeted by a 70’s-style handcrafted “starburst” detail over the front porch gable.
Step into the home to enter a cozy-great room, where an exposed wood-beam peaked ceiling tops an open-floor plan living space, complete with corner dining alcove surrounded on two sides by large picture windows offering stunning views of the ocean, Duxbury Reef and rolling hillside. The room is framed by an open kitchen in one corner—offering a curved counter-island and custom cabinetry—and in the opposite corner a rustic wood-burning stove with white brick surround and glass door providing access to a private sitting deck with redwood bench.
To the right of the front door is the bedroom wing, featuring three private rooms, each with dark wood framed windows overlooking pristine nature or serene countryside. The master includes an attached den/office space, private half bath and a large picture window staring out upon the majestic backdrop of Mt. Tamalpais recreation area. Two additional simple bedrooms—one with lovely outlooks of the landscaped property—share a full bath between them and include angled open-beam ceilings.
Wander around the sumptuous level grounds of the property to the vista-point bluff, where a hot tub is perched to soak in gorgeous views of the countryside and seascapes. Make your way past gorgeous leafy foliage, including a lemon tree, wild flowers and succulents, to access a spacious two-car garage with abundant built–in storage space. Dine under the backdrop of peaceful nature, at a quaint picnic area featuring two rustic redwood tables atop a Trex-composite deck.
Just a short downhill stroll to the beach below and a five minute walk to the charming main street of Bolinas, this large 3-parcel property affords its owners with abundant possibilities to create a seaside paradise with unobstructed views of the ocean, as well as access to the best of West Marin living, with local farm stands, gourmet dining in Pt. Reyes, immediate proximity to Stinson Beach, and open-space hiking trails along the coast. Only a one-hour drive to San Francisco.